The Summa Foundation Circle of Women’s Health Philanthropists
To form a powerful and influential network of women leaders who share a philanthropic vision for improving the overall health and well being of women in our community.
Female executives, professionals and social philanthropists who:
- Contribute an annual tax deductible financial donation of $2,500
- Support Summa Health System priorities within the areas of women's health
- Serve as active ambassadors for women’s health initiatives
- Want to make a charitable and measurable impact on women’s health in our community
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Invitations to three annual social/educational members-only events
- Membership in the Summa Signature Society for Annual Giving
- Listing in the Circle’s Membership Directory
- Listing on the Summa Foundation website
- Regular member communications
- Specially-designed sterling silver Women’s Circle bracelet
- Commemorative charm for each year of membership
Learn more about Summa Health System's Women's Health services.