Corporate & Foundation Gifts
Corporate and Foundation Giving
The Summa Foundation partners and collaborates with corporations and other foundations to make the best use of their contributions, funding community healthcare needs, capital opportunities or specific named endeavors.
Corporations and foundations gain a competitive advantage by teaming with the Summa Foundation in support of Summa Health System’s role of advancing quality healthcare, providing innovative research and investing in continuing medical education. Corporate partners enjoy numerous benefits, including:
- Developing relationships with Summa Health System expert investigators, clinicians and pioneering researchers;
- Connections with one of Northeast Ohio’s top-ranked healthcare systems;
- Cost-effective research and development results for their area of focus;
- Proven technology-transfer programs.
There are many ways companies can build partnerships with the Summa Foundation. Depending on specific interests and goals, the Foundation development officers will work to develop a plan in one of the following areas or develop a customized option to suit company needs. Please contact M. Andrea Calo at email@example.com or (330) 375-7511 for more information.
- Endowment of a chair demonstrates a company’s belief in the values of quality medical care and research, and allows Summa to recruit and retain the best physicians and researchers.
- Funding existing and new facilities allows corporations to make a long-term impact on Summa Health System. Companies can showcase their support with a naming opportunity for a building, wing or lab.
- Funding and equipment from companies help support cutting-edge research at Summa that could change industries and affect the lives of patients worldwide.
- Event and program sponsorship provides organizations with opportunities to market to targeted audiences and increase recognition and involvement while supporting Summa Health System. Sponsorships range from educational outreach programs and lecture series to golf tournaments, black-tie galas and community outreach programs. Sponsorships can be financial or in-kind product donations.
- Companies interested in research contracts and technology transfer and licensing to further their business goals and utilize expert resources should contact Ilene Shapiro at firstname.lastname@example.org or (330) 375-6632.