A gift to the Summa Foundation has a tremendous impact. With a mission of supporting the goals and objectives of Summa Health System, the Summa Foundation invests in clinical research and innovation, medical education for our clinicians, and special programs benefitting the patients we serve, the communities in which we reside, and all of Northeast Ohio.
The Signature Society
Summa Foundation recognizes that every year many devoted individuals contribute to the Summa Health System’s mission. Donors who support Summa during the year with a gift of $1,000 or more become members in The Signature Society.
- Vanguard Club Member - Annual gift of $10,000 and above
- Ambassador’s Club Member - Annual gift of $5,000 to $9,999
- Chairman’s Club Member - Annual gift of $2,500 to $4,999
- President’s Club Member - Annual gift of $1,000 to $2,499
Annual Giving Society
Donors who support Summa during the year with a gift between $100 to $999 become members in the Annual Giving Society
- Leader - Annual gift of $750 - $999
- Member - Annual gift of $500 - $749
- Sponsor - Annual gift of $250 - $499
- Supporter - Annual gift of $100 - $249
Your gift at any of these levels provides special recognition in our publications. We welcome you to join your friends and neighbors who have already made an investment at this level.